Swany Underwater Swany Set Photographer Swany Music Swany Jump Swany Green Screen Swany Camera Swany Get"s Air Mammoth Cave Trees Cincinnati Bridge Swany VW American Gladiators Star Wars Light Brite Star Wars Light Brite Star Wars Light Brite

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Castle

Got inspired from another sweet tutorial over at PSDTuts.com... Decided to make my own.. I took the castle photo in St Augustine awhile back, tweaked some things in Photoshop, added the sky and water....


Swany Photography and Graphic Design

3 comments:

Erika Jean said...

COOOL!!!

You should take one of my flood shots and make it look fancy ;-)

I'll make a post and link to u if ya do! :-)

Swany Photography/Web Design said...

ok send me the link for the flood pics

Erika Jean said...

http://flickr.com/photos/airrikajswan/