Swany Underwater Swany Set Photographer Swany Music Swany Jump Swany Green Screen Swany Camera Swany Get"s Air Mammoth Cave Trees Cincinnati Bridge Swany VW American Gladiators Star Wars Light Brite Star Wars Light Brite Star Wars Light Brite

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another late night...and aliens DO exist, they just aren't who you think they are...

I have this idea that aliens have visited the earth hundreds of years ago.They didn't like the way humans were acting toward each other, our barbaric, un-evolved, materialistic culture. They knew that they couldn't help us until we helped ourselves. We needed to stop fighting each other and killing our planet, and they knew one day we might evolve enough to see the error of our ways... so they've sent "spy's" in the form of peace loving monks to various magnetic spots on the earth to "listen" to our thoughts and feelings... on this magnetic grid they can travel all around the world using their extra mental abilities to meditate and "listen" to the human collective. The human race is evolving as a people and until we get it right, they will not help save our planet... but it's late, and I'm usually an angry person so here's a picture... and one day I'll finish a script for an epic movie.





~Swany

5 comments:

Erika Jean said...

Yopur so weird. I love you.

I can not get a hole of a SINGLE best buy. I want to go get a wii but dont want to drive if they dont have any

Erika Jean said...

http://spillitnow.blogspot.com/2006/09/tv-guide.html

QuiltingFitzy said...

I drempt the other night that I was being followed by 2 r2d2 type robots. I smashed one open and it only contained packaging material. lol

I think I am the alien.

Swany Photography/Web Design said...

haha that's pretty funny!

did you get any trick-or-treaters? we got like 10 of them... Brandy got a huge bag of candy from work so I gave handfulls out... it was fun...

... i only give out candy so when they grow up they wont rob our house....

did you know josh is running the NYC Marathon? I think it's this weekend... or next...

... i might go visit him over the weekend soon.. tickets are like 135 round trip, that's not bad at all, and I need to go somewhere cause sitting inside all day sucks!

Erika Jean said...

135. SAVE IT. and donate it to me so I can go to India! lol.
Mom that dream was because that lady commented about Halloween costumes, and u mentioned Lisa's mailbox(made at a packing store)... and now-a-days they have some mailboxes decked out in a r2d2 picture (u seen them?)